Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dougals almost imaginary GAA log

Options
  • 12-10-2011 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Thought id give this a go and see how i do. I make a slight profit from betting on GAA,but when it comes to short prices i cant bring my self to put on as much money as id like to,so i wont be backing some of the selections with as many points as i will be showing here ie. my 2nd bet.

Not going to add much reasoning as i read reports and posts on some forums and go on memory from previous years,without putting too much thought into what it all adds up to.

first bet:
    Cavan Gaels - portloaise - Burren @ 2.2 (ladbrokes)
    stake: 35

second bet:
    C o connor to win YPOTY @ 1.4 (PP)
    stake: 50

Glenswilly are quite a good team but rely heavily on murphy up front,cavan geals are a well balanced team,have been producing 4/5 county minor players each year for the last decade.they have a good mix of youth and experience.

i just cant see portloaise losing this one,should also be one of the favs for leinster club championship.

burren have a very good team,few young lads comming through and will be a strong force in ulster in the next few years,they should have far too much for clonduff this year.

cillian was the best young player of the year by quite a distance IMO,cant see past him.

Starting Bank : 250 Pts
    In play: 85 Pts
    Current Bank : 165 Pts

Advertisement