Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool Competition Balbriggan area

Options
  • 12-10-2011 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just to inform any budding pool players in the Balbriggan area that there are two pool competitions currently running.

The first is in the Harvest pub (opposite the Milestone pub on the main village road) The winner has a choice of prize, a turkey, a meat voucher, or €30 in drink vouchers. Also the winner qualifies for a €2000 competion €600 for the winner with only 16 qualifiers. Very lucrative. The competition is run under round tower pool league rules which can be found on www.theroundtowerleague.com. The competion starts every Thursday at approximately 9.30 €5.00 entrance.

The second competion is at the Lounge (formerly O'Shea's and Harbour Knights) beside the Home nightclub. It is run under the same rules as above and there is a €100 euro for the winner again 16 runners and €5.00 entrance fee. It is held every Friday and starts 9.30 approximately.

Finally it there are any decent pool players out there who would like to part of team I would love to here from you. I am part of the Harveys B team who play at home in a cosy little bar above the Harvest. We are currently lacking a bit of quality in the team so if you fancy urself as a bit of a player and are available Tuesday nights then give me a shout.

Regards Frank

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Just to inform any budding pool players in the Balbriggan area that there are two pool competitions currently running.

The first is in the Harvest pub (opposite the Milestone pub on the main village road) The winner has a choice of prize, a turkey, a meat voucher, or €30 in drink vouchers. Also the winner qualifies for a €2000 competion €600 for the winner with only 16 qualifiers. Very lucrative. The competition is run under round tower pool league rules which can be found on www.theroundtowerleague.com. The competion starts every Thursday at approximately 9.30 €5.00 entrance.

The second competion is at the Lounge (formerly O'Shea's and Harbour Knights) beside the Home nightclub. It is run under the same rules as above and there is a €100 euro for the winner again 16 runners and €5.00 entrance fee. It is held every Friday and starts 9.30 approximately.

Finally it there are any decent pool players out there who would like to part of team I would love to here from you. I am part of the Harveys B team who play at home in a cosy little bar above the Harvest. We are currently lacking a bit of quality in the team so if you fancy urself as a bit of a player and are available Tuesday nights then give me a shout.

Regards Frank

I won a turkey in o'Sheas one christmas in the pool competition, Was great fun. They used to run it every thursday night with all the winners playing each other in the final round. The standard has improved quite a bit down in that place...It's my local , I only live up the road :pac:

Advertisement