Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek 1.1 3 Month old for sale - €580

Options
  • 12-10-2011 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I bought a Brand New Trek 1.1 back in July costing me €750. I'm selling it due to lack of use for a bargain €580. I cycled about 40 miles on this bike so it's practically brand new. It comes with a bottle, cage, pump and saddle bag - all of which I purchased after the initial sale. I'm 5' 11" and the bike fits me perfectly.I'm willing to travel with the bike for a sale and I can email pictures if required.

Review here

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Could you post up the pictures or link to them as it keeps everything on the up and up,

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 migualo

350 EUR offer

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭jsd1004

gearoidf wrote: »
    Hi All,

I bought a Brand New Trek 1.1 back in July costing me €750. I'm selling it due to lack of use for a bargain €580. I cycled about 40 miles on this bike so it's practically brand new. It comes with a bottle, cage, pump and saddle bag - all of which I purchased after the initial sale. I'm 5' 11" and the bike fits me perfectly.I'm willing to travel with the bike for a sale and I can email pictures if required.

Review here

The 2012 model is £550 online
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/trek/11-c-h2-2012-road-bike-ec030296

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭micase

Store collect only

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Macinerto

Hi gearoidf is the bike still for sale, any pics

• Advertisement
Advertisement