Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite Engineers

Options
  • 11-10-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently bought a 55" Sony LED 3D TV and Sony 3D Home Cinema.

Does anyone know any good satellite engineers that offer these services below?

Mount my 55" tv on the wall (Wall mount came with the tv)
    Professional wiring (I need the wires bolted to the skirten boards so they look nice)
    Setting up my home cinema professionally
    Fixing aerial problem ( I have Sky HD which works fine however in other rooms in my house the quality of the normal terrestrial channels is very poor.

Im not sure if such services even exist but if they do does anyone know anyone in Wexford area? I can do some of the above myself but not professionally and I want it done professionally so its very aesthetic.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LIS

Most good tv guys should be able to handle that.I do that myself but I'm in munster.just a thought but running wires along the top of skirting is not nice.have you thought of running them behind the boards.a little effort but worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,394 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Not really a job for an engineer. You need a technician.

Advertisement