Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WB Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter

Options
  • 11-10-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/

Tickets go on sale on Thursday at 9am. £28 for adults. I'm sooo excited about this, getting tickets for myself and my sister for Christmas :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

I'm so jealous! Is this a limited time only thing? I'd love to go some time but it definitely won't be happening any time soon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It's supposedly going on for all of 2012 and then they'll be exhibiting other movie studios there. It was nearly impossible to get tickets the day they went on sale! After 3 hours I ended up just buying gift tickets, which meant I had to ring afterwards to book a date. Couldn't get through on the phone for days but eventually got through on Monday, asked for the first Saturday available, which is 19th May (it opens on 1st April). Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

Hey just wondering about those gift tickets.. Do they mail to Ireland? i know it says UK only but is that us aswell? :P

Advertisement