Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

obscure anime memory

Options
  • 11-10-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

not expecting alot of success here. I was talking to my brother and he mentioned a set of anime-style movies we had as kids that we watched alot. they were at LEAST 20 years old at this stage and if anyone has any ideas of what they are, it'd be great to try and find them again.

First one was based on a young boy, dressed in green with blonde hair, he goes under the sea to save a princess/friend/something? She fights off "sharks" with a sword and is held by a shark/man thing who wants to marry her. And the brother reckon's there's a scene where he spits out a biscuit for being soggy

Second one has even less info, I'm pretty sure it involves giant robots on an island, one robot definitely rises from a mountain and the team of people (no idea who) have to go in the mountain to find the robot. I do remember an old man on a boat with white hair but thats it. cheers anyway guys!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

RedXIV wrote: »
    Second one has even less info, I'm pretty sure it involves giant robots on an island, one robot definitely rises from a mountain and the team of people (no idea who) have to go in the mountain to find the robot. I do remember an old man on a boat with white hair but thats it. cheers anyway guys!

Could that be Gigantor?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

voltron maybe?

Advertisement