Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rollerblades

Options
  • 10-10-2011 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

Where's a good place in Dublin to get a good pair of beginner rollerblades?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Inline hockey skates or regular blades?

I'm not from Dublin so I'm no good to you in any case :pac:

Cheapest hockey skates are ~€100 online, I've a pair of Nike-Bauer that seem to do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

well i do have an interest in taking up inline hockey, but i need to get my balance on a pair of blades first methinks..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭PMC83

Theres skate city for standard skates, place can be expensive though. I'd grab a set off http://www.hockeyoffice.com/

Need to get a new pair myself, had a ncie set of Nike-Bauer but last night the one off the middle wheels snapped right off!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

If you're interested in inline you could do worse than going to one of the Dublin clubs and seeing if they have spare gear.

They might have a development team too so they're be a few people that won't be brilliant at skating (I'm no great shakes myself).
    I'd recommend giving it a try even if you cant skate.

The only thing with hockey skates is that you'll want them to have soft wheels for indoor use so they'll get shredded fairly easily if you use them outside.

Advertisement