Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can my lanber o/u fire 3 inch magnums

Options
  • 10-10-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hi i recently bought a second hand lanber sporter and was wondering if it can fire 3 inch magnums. it has 12-76 and 1200 bares stamped on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

hi i recently bought a second hand lanber sporter and was wondering if it can fire 3 inch magnums. it has 12-76 and 1200 bares stamped on it.

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 28 driscoll187

thanks

whats the maximum shot weight i can fire with it

whats the maximum shot weight i can fire with it

It's not weight, but pressure.

1200bar is ur max rating. I have aRC4's No 6 3 ibch that are 110 as far as I remember amd 3/0's similar pressure or maybe higher

how do you find out what pressure the rounds are

• Advertisement

how do you find out what pressure the rounds are

RCs have it printed on them, only Eley here at the mo and they don't.
    Some websites state I on them.

Just ask Ur RFD if unsure

thanks

thanks

http://www.eleyhawkltd.com/gamecarts-magnum.html

Tried to copy and paste but looks crap, down the bottom of page 3" 46G 1,2,3,4 or BB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

i Cant find a pressure rating on my shotgun, it has the chamber size and a stamp that says '1460kgi' or something like that. Would that be it?

my one has 1200 bares on one side of the barrell and 1471 on the other side with four letters after it that i cant make out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

What model Lanber is is Driscoll? Ive a Lanber 2077 and it will take 3 inch magnums at 1370bar, not that id need to fire them anyway

im not sure, how do you tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

i Cant find a pressure rating on my shotgun, it has the chamber size and a stamp that says '1460kgi' or something like that. Would that be it?

That would indicate kilogram/inch which is a bit strange because most of the time metric and imperial units are not mixed. If yours says 1460kg, but please do check, I would be quite certain it's 1460kg per centimeter square which is 1460 bar.

Advertisement