Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get your jumpers early !!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah I love them they are a little pricey though arent they but they I suppose tis a lot of hard work goes into them. I was checking these guys out http://www.funkychristmasjumpers.com/ was surprised to see they havent started selling yet this year

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Milly33 wrote: »
    Ah I love them they are a little pricey though arent they but they I suppose tis a lot of hard work goes into them. I was checking these guys out http://www.funkychristmasjumpers.com/ was surprised to see they havent started selling yet this year

Milly the ones on the Costumeshop may be pricey but they do donate money to good causes every year for everytime someone buys a Christmas Jumper! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi Lockie
    Ah how did I miss that, that they donate to causes. I have been looking at them a while now for bits and bobs like halloween and that would defo have brought if I thought they were good to charities and such..Thanks for letting me know it is nice to hear that companies still give back to the people...

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

LOVE them! Thanks for sharing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

There's a girl in Dublin who personalises your own jumpers if you send them to her, or you can order funky jumpers from her or get badges too. Last year I got her to do up a cardigan I wanted to wear for an event with Christmas trees, cute robins, Christmas puddings, it was so cute! She also does ones with little LED lights on them. She doesn't have a website or anything, PM me if anyone wants her contact info.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 johnwatt

Great site, got the family matching ones :))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭ameliadad

gavney1 wrote: »
    Bagit.ie are donating some of the proceeds of Christmas Jumper Sales to Focus Ireland.

Jumpers are on sale for €19.99 (I got the cute snowman one, it's adorable!)

Anyway, they're nice jumpers and some proceeds go to a good cause

Bought the reindeer one last week. Sweet jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Yay just bought the reindeer one. Looks cool. And yay for money to Focus Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

gavney1 wrote: »
    Bagit.ie are donating some of the proceeds of Christmas Jumper Sales to Focus Ireland.

Jumpers are on sale for €19.99 (I got the cute snowman one, it's adorable!)

Anyway, they're nice jumpers and some proceeds go to a good cause

Got the navy snowman one, seems like decent quality. Very happy with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There's a couple in Penneys now too..

Girlfriend got me one like this today for €15.

Picture_2_24.png

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭ameliadad

Basq wrote: »
    There's a couple in Penneys now too..

Girlfriend got me one like this today for €15.

Picture_2_24.png

Yeah saw those ones today. Nice designs but quality isn't great. They are doing a few nice christmas cardigans though for €25 I think. A bit heavier too

ameliadad wrote: »
    Yeah saw those ones today. Nice designs but quality isn't great.
    They're far better quality than the €20 ones in Heatons.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Just an update, I got my reindeer jumper from bagit.ie this morning- I have to say it looks great, very good quality for €20. I'd recommend. Just giving people a heads up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Apart from online where can i get a christmas jumper from a shop.. Penneys was mentioned here.. anywhere else? thanks!:D

Gal44 wrote: »
    Apart from online where can i get a christmas jumper from a shop.. Penneys was mentioned here.. anywhere else? thanks!:D
    Heatons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Which penneys did people see them in? I checked o'connell street and Henry street and couldn't see any. Just ones with snow flakes and stuff, nothing special!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I've alwaaaaays wanted one of these, but would never get the opportunity to wear it so it'd just be a waste of money for me! :(

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Which penneys did people see them in? I checked o'connell street and Henry street and couldn't see any. Just ones with snow flakes and stuff, nothing special!
    I got mine (well, my girlfriend got it for me) in the Sligo store.

I'd say they're selling pretty well at that price.

Dodgy Xmas Jumpers always sold at quite an inflated price (until this year, that is).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 janekw

Never in to these before but we got a ladies and mens from www.crappychristmasjumpers.ie
    Proper winter jumper anyway but gona hold out til December to wear it:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I'm looking for a Proper xmas jumper!!

I'm talking a real wooly one with raindears/xmas trees thats bright and green and red!!

Went into Pull and bear, pennies, HnM etc... all I could find are some blue or white jumpers with some snowflakes or something! nothing proper christmasy!

anyone know where I can get one??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Merged your post with a thread that has info on Christmas jumpers

Advertisement