Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 206cc...what is a reasonable price?

Options
  • 10-10-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at a 03 Peugeot 206cc with 46,000 miles, NCT 04/2013, 1.6L petrol, owner is looking for just a bit over €4,000 but I've haggled down to €3,500.

Does any body know if this is a reasonable price for a 206cc? It is winter after all so I expect lower prices during this season so I want to make sure I'm getting a good bargain!

Also does anybody own a 206cc and could you let me know what to look out for? I've test driven the car and the clutch seemed a bit unresponsive but I don't know much about cars.

Looking to buy this week, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Tried selling one for a friend 02 2.0
    Couldn't even get 1500 for it.

Was nctd, had leather too

May be worth finding a bargain price 2.0

Advertisement