Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mauro Picotto @ Escape Temple Theatre 21/12/2002

Options
  • 10-10-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong area of this forum..... Mods can move it if its in the wrong area.

This is probably a long shot but does anyone have the following set as mentioned on the title thread. Mauro Picotto's set was recorded Live that night at Escape, Temple Theatre. It was sold on CD at a later date which i bought from Escape, but unfortunately i no longer have it.

Does anyone know of a link that might be available on the web somewhere?

Thanks in advance for any help. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Thanks a million for that mate, much appreciared :) Great to have it again. Cheers

shocksy wrote: »
    Thanks a million for that mate, much appreciared :) Great to have it again. Cheers

your welcome mate

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I actually can't believe this is almost 10 years ago, it was one of the best experiences of my life up there that night, will never forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭turks

any one else have any other mixes from temple?iv a couple still on tapes recored from radio the likes of judge jules and tidy boys,must convert!

• Advertisement

turks wrote: »
    any one else have any other mixes from temple?iv a couple still on tapes recored from radio the likes of judge jules and tidy boys,must convert!

used to have loads recorded off the radio as well, dunno were the fcuk they are now tho, be nice to get a few of them off ya please mate if ya get em converted :)

Advertisement