Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

viessmann academy

Options
  • 10-10-2011 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi ,any one been over to telford ? is it any good /worth the visit ?
    thanks

Comments

You can never have to much information and the day is alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭gdavis

its worth it to become official installer and to get good working knowlege of the product,but be warned,its a very very long day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

It's a good day. But dont drive if you can, have a few pints in the airport after because you will be waiting for your flight. There great boilers!!

i can still taste those pints of carling! uuuggghhhh lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 warmglow

gdavis wrote: »
    its worth it to become official installer and to get good working knowlege of the product,but be warned,its a very very long day!!

what's the advantage to being an official installer ? do they direct work to you ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 warmglow

gdavis wrote: »

what's the advantage to being an official installer ? do they direct work to you ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Done a2 day (domestic & commercial) very worthwhile

by doing the course you can give customer a 5 year warranty as opposed to 3 year afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ChrisPH

The training day can be done in Dublin now as far as I am aware, much handier I think!

Advertisement