Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carton House-Wedding in the Old House

Options
  • 10-10-2011 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Has anyone had there wedding entirely in the old house at Carton House? I'm considering it as a venue for my wedding next year but was wondering if anyone had any problems with having the meal in the two rooms - did it feel separated at all?

Any information or photos of the venue would be a great help!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Hi Linda,
    I shot a wedding there about two weeks ago and they used the two rooms for the drinks reception, two beautiful rooms and probably the best location I have shot in even in the rain. From memory the two rooms are seperated by a smaller room that might make it two different areas and it would feel quite seperated

Is it this one and straight ahead or behind this?
    2B751470833E479A9DBC49529CFB1DC3-0000314346-0002581554-00800L-216EC419BF434A7EBA446964074D996C.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lindamary06

For the meal they use that room, The Gold Salon, and the room behind it; the one in front is where the band set up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Then there should be very little seperation between the rooms, I didnt get to see that room on the day.

Best of luck planning the day, staff were excellent on the day and the food was perfect too

Advertisement