Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for classes in Dublin for a 10 year old

Options
  • 10-10-2011 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

My son has tried archery a few times at different events & really enjoys it.

He would love to sign up somewhere to do it regularly, Can anyone recommend somewhere that offers good classes for kids? And can anyone give me an idea of what it would cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 delphine ryan

I am also looking for classes for my 14 year old ut could only find very late nite classes in dublin south...

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Hi all,

Most of the clubs are listed at www.archery.ie and these offer classes and intro courses for most ages.

PM me if you need more specific information and I'll try and help much as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 stephen.shortt

We run beginners courses in Kings Hospital school in Palmerstown and we have a number of kids who come down to shoot with us.

We are a little late in the evening - we shoot from 8pm to 10pm - but we are well set up for kids and have a good atmosphere for younger shooters as well as the rest of the big kids who come down every Monday!

We are ready to shoot by 8pm usually so even if you wanted to come down for an hour or so you could...

If you are interested, visit www.liffeyarchers.com for more...

Advertisement