Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Dublin - Registration Open

Options
  • 10-10-2011 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The registration books have been opened once again for the Final Round of the MMA League 2011, taking place in Loughlinstown Leisure Centre on the 26th of November!

I have been getting a lot of questions about the finals - I will be writing up the details of how the finals will work this week and mailing them to all fighters, as well as posting them on the site; I'll bump this thread when they are up.

For now thought a couple things people need to know about Round 4
    • You DONT have to have fought in Rounds 1,2 or 3 to fight in this one, new entrants are welcome in Round 4
    • We will have a separate mat for finals this year, so if you are not in a final, you won't be delayed by those matches taking place, and if you are, it will be easier to focus on winning the Division!
    • We WILL be finished before 5 o'clock; last year's debacle at the finals will never be repeated, you'll get the same timely event we provide in every other MMA League round

Any questions call me on 087 2037 926 or send an email to info[at]mmaleague[dot]com , but please hold questions about the finals until you have had a chance to read what I am going to post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Do people in the finals still get points?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Looking forward to this event!!

Fighters - If you are serious about a possible future in MMA this is the place where us promoters will see your name first!! At Cage Contender we keep a very close eye on who is doing what at the league, we see it as the place the future breed are coming through!

JF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Do people in the finals still get points?

Yes - the winners of the Team Competition will not be announced at the event. It will be awarded after the event and at that point I can set about figuring out the logistics of having the MMA UK pioneer Ian "The Machine" Freeman travel to the winning club.

Advertisement