Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a piece of furniture to restore

Options
  • 08-10-2011 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if there are any car boots or markets on tomorrow where I could buy an old piece of furniture to restore?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mod Note: Hatetherain, I've deleted 2 of your threads and moved the third one here. There's no need to cross-post the same thing in 3 different places.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

the silver sands between bansha and cahir, it is open most days, sorry i do not have a fone number for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brendy_b

Hello there!

Recently moved to Clare. The boards here were dead helpful pointing out how/who to approach setting up broadband, now I have to fill an empty house!

Looking for old furniture (read: mahogany and wood) for the place. Is there any second hand furniture stores or car boot sales in Ennis / Co Clare I can pop along too?

...thought it best to put the post here in this thread rather than making a new one!

Advertisement