Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craig Campbell - losing the rag

Options
  • 08-10-2011 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Was anyone at the Laughter Lounge on Thursday night, where Craig Campbell was the headline act of the evening?

Absolute disaster of a gig :(:(:( He completely lost it with a heckler and a couple in the front row and then yelled out at the audience to get the hell out if they didn't like it. Never seen the likes of that before! Loads of people walked out, including myself & my OH. Didn't see why we should sit there while he ate the head off someone in the audience for a good five minutes, ruining the flow of the performance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Snake Pliisken

Where were you and your OH sitting? The front row perhaps? What do you expect when the man looks like a viking.:P

Sounds like you got your moneys worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Fourth row from the front, phew! :-)
    None of that front-row taunting me, thank you ;)

Advertisement