Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fecquin Foley

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

He was brilliantly funny esp. when the cows ran away lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Fairplay pappyodaniel, that was a great laugh! Are you Fecquin Foley??? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Fairplay pappyodaniel, that was a great laugh! Are you Fecquin Foley??? :D:D:D

No that would be Garry Carroll from Shannon. :)

I'm looking forward to watching the second episode, I'm was falling around laughing at the first episode. We really should start a campaign - Fecquin Foley for President :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

There's no humour, no comedy, no irony, no satire, no nothing. What is he about?

Bord Failte should hire these lads to do their promotional videos, the county looks really beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I think he might have stretched the skits out a tiny bit too far. It's kind of been done by D'Unbelievables. Or they'd be better split up into different videos instead of 7 minute blocks. Sweet Smell of Silage is a serious choon though. I've listened to it 4 or 5 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

"Gus O'Connor's Pube" .... ?

I doubt I would chance that .........

• Advertisement

I think the shorter clip (five minutes) works much better :) The holiday song is very funny.

Pappy, when is episode four going to be released????? :)

Pappy, when is episode four going to be released????? :)

Pretty soon, the lads were out recording today so definately before the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

I only managed about 3 minutes of the first one but I absolutely hated it. Enough of the world sees Irish people as comical drunken country bumpkins without more crap like this being churned out.:mad:

Chuileog wrote: »
    I only managed about 3 minutes of the first one but I absolutely hated it. Enough of the world sees Irish people as comical drunken country bumpkins without more crap like this being churned out.:mad:
    I'm watching PJ Gallagher in "Meet Your Neighbours" on RTE 1 at the moment and it is a complete and utter load of sh1te, I can't believe I'm paying €160 a year for this rubbish.

Pappyodaniel, tell the lads to hurry on with episode four, Feicquin is hilarious IMO, it is worth watching for the beautiful footage of our county alone (and of course of the songs) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Bord Failte should hire these lads to do their promotional videos, the county looks really beautiful.

Yeah ...... if the humans stayed out of it ....

Pappyodaniel, Whatever happened to Fecquin Foley? Has he emigrated or did he retire from acting when he won the IFTA?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

He brought out an album of Fade Street Is **** Jingles about a month ago. Brilliant stuff. Far funnier than the Fequin Foley stuff in my opinion.

http://nostrilshorts.bandcamp.com/releases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Nameinuse

:DBrilliant.

Just saw episode 2, really funny as well, the robbing of the wells....:eek:
    no good will come of that!:P

• Advertisement

Hahaha, just saw episode 3, great stuff!!:D:D

Advertisement