Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syncing iPod to Mac without erasing new musi

Options
  • 08-10-2011 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have two computers with iTunes. All the music from Computer 1 has been downloaded to my iPod. I would like to download all that music onto Computer 2. However, Computer 2 has newer music on it that is not on my iPod/Computer 1. I can't figure out how to get the music from my iPod onto Computer 2 without erasing the new music. Suggestions? Thanks.

PS: Both of computers are on Mac OS.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

Ditch iTunes for ephpod and use it to dump your files

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I'm not sure if this will help. But if you've an iPod with music linked to PC 1. And you want to add certain songs fro PC 2 without deleted the music already on the iPod then click on your iPod on the left hand tab in iTunes and you'll see on the summary page a box with "Manually Manage Music & Video's".
    Select that and it won't wipe out music already on your iPod. You can drag and drop individual files too. Not sure about taking music from the iPod to the PC though.

Advertisement