Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1 2011 COMPETITION: Round 15 - Japan

Options
  • 07-10-2011 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭

Rules as usual:
    • Entries must be submitted before the start of qualifying. No Exceptions.
    • Results at the end of the race stand.
    • In a team vs team battle the winner will be determined by points scored. If neither score any points the team with the highest placed car is the winner.
    • *Incident - An incident occurring in either quali or the race that requires investigation by the stewards. No resulting penalty is necessary for it to be deemed an incident.

*** Don't forget that unless you plan to get up early you need to cast your votes today! ***

5 votes - 1 in each section 168 votes

Winner: Vettel - 30 points
    0%
    Winner: Button - 50 points
    9%
    amacachiBobby04muckwarriorrecyclebinVegetaEvilMonkeywobblesthewheel2.0keithohRayMedgyMudSkipperFREDNISMOcupcakedanColmo52proulx 16 votes
    Winner: Alonso - 60 points
    7%
    Slutmonkey57bDe Hipstervectra[Deleted User]FirewalkwithmesmellslikeshoesCharlie-BravoGhost TrainGrim.BoardsRangerbamboozlingSheepsmaygitchell 13 votes
    Winner: Webber - 70 points
    0%
    dor83 1 vote
    Winner: Any other driver - 50 points
    1%
    TheFatrameire 2 votes
    *Red Bull on pole: Yes - 10 points
    2%
    BFassassinAfterDuskSparks43losthorizon 4 votes
    *Red Bull on pole: No - 10 points
    16%
    TheFatSlutmonkey57bDe Hipstervectra[Deleted User]amacachiBobby04muckwarriorrecyclebinVegetasmellslikeshoesBFassassinCharlie-BravoEvilMonkeywobblesGrim.thewheel2.0keithohRayMSparks43 28 votes
    **Hamilton involved in incident (See rules): Yes - 10 points
    4%
    rameireFirewalkwithmedor83Ghost TrainAfterDuskBoardsRangerSheepslosthorizon 8 votes
    **Hamilton involved in incident (See rules): No - 10 points
    6%
    dor83smellslikeshoesCharlie-BravoEvilMonkeywobblesGrim.RayMbamboozlingSheepsColmo52proulx 11 votes
    ***Sutil vs Di Resta: Sutil - 10 points
    14%
    TheFatSlutmonkey57brameireDe Hipstervectra[Deleted User]amacachiBobby04FirewalkwithmemuckwarriorrecyclebinVegetaBFassassinGhost Trainthewheel2.0AfterDuskkeithohBoardsRangerSparks43edgy 25 votes
    ***Sutil vs Di Resta: Di Resta - 10 points
    5%
    rameirevectra[Deleted User]amacachiFirewalkwithmemuckwarriorVegetaGhost TrainBoardsRangerlosthorizon 10 votes
    ****20 Finishers or more - 10 Points
    15%
    TheFatSlutmonkey57bDe HipsterBobby04dor83recyclebinsmellslikeshoesBFassassinCharlie-BravoEvilMonkeywobblesGrim.thewheel2.0AfterDuskkeithohRayMSparks43bamboozlingedgyMudSkipper 26 votes
    ****19 Finishers or less - 10 Points
    14%
    TheFatSlutmonkey57brameireDe Hipster[Deleted User]Bobby04FirewalkwithmemuckwarriorVegetasmellslikeshoesBFassassinEvilMonkeyGhost Trainwobblesthewheel2.0keithohBoardsRangerRayMMudSkipperSheeps 24 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,631 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

****20 Finishers or more - 10 Points
    Good to have this one up nice and early as I definitely will not remember to get my entry in before 6am tomorrow. F1 gets priority and the Ireland match will be for flicking over to while breaks are on between Qualy sessions.

Voting for Button this race - I know I gained some points momentum last race by voting Vettel but I feel Button is going to win this one with Vettel coming second - Button taking the edge off Vettel's sweet championship victory.

Good one about the 'incident' vote - If Lewis has anything to prove he'll have to take a few chances - there should be at least two incidents involving car No. 3 being investiagted by the stewarts!!!

I am warming to Di Resta - He has the upper hand Sutil this season IMO.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

I'll probably wait for the highlights tomorrow. Went with Vettel(As much as i dont want him to win)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

I also have a sneaking suspicion that Button may pull this one off with the Japanese connection, although an avid Vettel follower…

Tough one to call this time around – great poll choices! I however will be at the Rugby but flicking to the F1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Not sure whether or not I should sleep before the quali :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

forgot all about this! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

I have no intention of voting for vettel even though i know he will win i cant bring myself to vote for him. This is why ive never won money betting on formula one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Don't have time today to do this weekend's poll. Could someone else go ahead and do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

If I knew how to create a poll I would give it a go
    Shame to see it slip by :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I'm on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

amacachi wrote: »
    I'm on it.

Yoo-Da-Man