Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft in galway area.

Options
  • 06-10-2011 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Just gauging intrest to see if there were a site here who would attend?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

I Have A Team So We Would Go To The Site

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭thegrayson

A site in Galway would be excellent. Travelling an hour and a half or more to a site is a pain....

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭walther

I'd use it.its ridiculous that Galway has no airsoft site despite all the airsofters.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

Set up a decent shop and you will make serious money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

id love one I have a rifle and nowhere to go with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tomaswatkins

absoluly love one very rare can i go skirmishing cus there no f**kin one near me! havce to drive ike an hour :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TFNG

Hi all

A bit late on this but as they say better late than never :), im new to airsoft and live in galway and would love to have somewhere close enough to go and skirmish rather than travel for an hr or so each time :( cant believe galway doesnt have a site (anymore) if there is anyone still watching this thread count me in, if not i may PM a few of you to see if people are still talking about this,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Necro thread. Check the dates please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement