Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Jobs

Options
  • 06-10-2011 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Anyone know of any companies in Limerick hiring for Christmas .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Argos usually do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

As do Penneys, Dunnes Stores and Debenhams.
    Schuh on Bedford Row also hire a number of staff at the end of November til early January.

Argos' positions have already been filled I believe.

Smyth's Toystores hire extra staff but it may mean working til midnight as they stay open til 11pm from November til the 23rd of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 spurskiely

Thanks P S . Very helpful .

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Can you drive(Full License or own transport), stack shelves, and don't mind getting treated like a dogs body?

Try CPM, Contract People and many many more. Here are some of the national lists. You can contact most of the companies in this list who will normally have positions to be filled.

http://www.jobs.ie/promotions_merchandising_jobs.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Argos' positions have already been filled I believe.

ALREADY?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

ALREADY?!

They advertised those jobs a month ago or more. RTÉ Aertel even had the notice up about it, same as they did last year! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

They advertised those jobs a month ago or more. RTÉ Aertel even had the notice up about it, same as they did last year! :p

I know they did because I applied :p but I'd be surprised if they're already filled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

game in cruises street, the perfume shop in the crescent and heatons and pennys 2 :)

Advertisement