Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with receiving incoming calls through eircom provider from some numbers

Options
  • 06-10-2011 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Day 4 (possibly even Day 7) and Eircom has not been able to resolve a problem we are having receiving calls from our customers (our customers possible use other providers). I reported this last Monday 3 Oct, and they were looking into it, but so far all they can tell me is that 3 and O2 calls are having difficulties dialling into our business, (this I told them last Monday, I even told them that I could not dial in from my home land line which is provided by Vodafone, again I mentioned this to one of the agents this morning, WOW... they are going to check this out). Further to my conversation with Eircom this morning, they insist that I contact all the service providers of our customers to report this fault as they don’t believe the fault exists with them (although, yesterday morning I was told that they had actually found a fault at the exchange).
    What I cannot understand is how all the other providers are at fault and not Eircom.

I also mentioned a number of days ago, that a local premises close by to our business and their telephone lines/poles experienced fire damage and it is clearly seen from standing on the ground that the eircom box received some damage. Has anyone come out yet to see this, the answer is NO....
    In a time when every business needs to be gaining customers (and retaining those they have) communication is key.
    Eircom Service = :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: (5 Sad Face Rating) and a few :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

If you could give me a call on 083 3427177 to resolve this issue urgently

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

desforde wrote: »
    Day 4 (possibly even Day 7) and Eircom has not been able to resolve a problem we are having receiving calls from our customers (our customers possible use other providers). I reported this last Monday 3 Oct, and they were looking into it, but so far all they can tell me is that 3 and O2 calls are having difficulties dialling into our business, (this I told them last Monday, I even told them that I could not dial in from my home land line which is provided by Vodafone, again I mentioned this to one of the agents this morning, WOW... they are going to check this out). Further to my conversation with Eircom this morning, they insist that I contact all the service providers of our customers to report this fault as they don’t believe the fault exists with them (although, yesterday morning I was told that they had actually found a fault at the exchange).
    What I cannot understand is how all the other providers are at fault and not Eircom.

I also mentioned a number of days ago, that a local premises close by to our business and their telephone lines/poles experienced fire damage and it is clearly seen from standing on the ground that the eircom box received some damage. Has anyone come out yet to see this, the answer is NO....
    In a time when every business needs to be gaining customers (and retaining those they have) communication is key.
    Eircom Service = :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: (5 Sad Face Rating) and a few :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

If you could give me a call on 083 3427177 to resolve this issue urgently

Hi desforde,

Can you private message me with your telephone number or account number and I will chase that up for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement