Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tinfoil hats

Options
  • 06-10-2011 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Do they work to block out alien mind rays and various other rays i would not want aliens or the goverment putting into my head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

CyberJuice wrote: »
    Do they work to block out alien mind rays and various other rays i would not want aliens or the goverment putting into my head

What do you mean by rays?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

rays,like x rays and mind rays, also waves, microwaves , radiowaves,all kind of waves and rays..

someone sometime came up with the idea that tinfoil hats block out all this stuff,was there any reasearch done into it by scientists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

You shouldent worry to much you probably have loads of space in there for what ever they want to put in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

rays,like x rays and mind rays, also waves, microwaves , radiowaves,all kind of waves and rays..

And Rays D'Arcy !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Quite the opposite in fact :
    The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.
    It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.

http://berkeley.intel-research.net/arahimi/helmet/

However one should note this experiment was performed by scientists and therefore un-trustworthy.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement