Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diversity lottery

Options
  • 05-10-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭

Is the diversity lottery thing open yet.
    Post edited by Nigel Fairservice on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

yes, opened yesterday, till 5th November.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭cena

Can you put up the link for the site please. When next year do you find out if your picked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Check out this thread, it has a link to the official site and many good tips: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055863103

You would find out in May 2012 if you have been picked, then have the medical and interview later in 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭cena

silja wrote: »
    Check out this thread, it has a link to the official site and many good tips: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055863103

You would find out in May 2012 if you have been picked, then have the medical and interview later in 2012.

Do I need too read all 27 pages.

Also can me and my mother apply. I was born in england but was brought back about 5days later. My mother was born in england and grow up there. But she has an irish passport

• Registered Users Posts: 2 conormurphy513
    Irish Lottery Results

Yes, the diversity lottery is still open in 2023 and people are winning huge in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Please don't bump 12 year old threads. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement