Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish intercambio ?

Options
  • 05-10-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi I'm an Irish girl just moved home from Spain. Desperately need to keep my Spanish up..it's disappearing! I'm looking for Spanish (girls) in Limerick city who want an intercambio. I am a TEFL teacher too. :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

I know of this group, that got set up during the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Ninthtym

Oooh thanks for this. I wasn't able to locate any online myself. I'll check it out. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

I haven't gone along myself, my level of spanish is pretty bad, but I think they meet up pretty regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 edugarb

Ninthtym wrote: »
    Hi I'm an Irish girl just moved home from Spain. Desperately need to keep my Spanish up..it's disappearing! I'm looking for Spanish (girls) in Limerick city who want an intercambio. I am a TEFL teacher too. :pac:

I'm a Spanish man, but I need to learn english, if you are intrested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Albert.gnet

Hi Ninthtym,

I just logged in to write a pust about that same thing!

My girlfriend is looking for someone to do language exchange Spanish - English! If you are interested let me know and I´ll give you her contact.

Saludos!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Perhaps you could get in contact with the Spanish Department at the University of Limerick. They should know a lot.

Yes! I'll private message you.

Hi Poxyshamrock,
    Thanks for the advice, I've been in touch with them already, so we'll see what happens, I think there's some sort of open day for Spanish speakers coming up so I'll check that out.
    Cheers :D

Advertisement