Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Off-Peak Times

Options
  • 05-10-2011 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering when the Eircom Broadband off-peak times are during the night and if Eircom have started clamping down on users going over their download limit.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

There is no peak/off-peak with broadband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭PeterJC!

Yes there is, maybe not in Ireland but there is. It's generally between 1am and 7am. I was just wondering when Eircom's is, or if they have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

None for BB, there is times where it can be more congested but aren't the phones 6pm to 6am or something

I was reading some satelite broadband offer that if you download 12am-7am it doesn't get counted toward the data limit, maybe that's what your looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

PeterJC! wrote: »
    Yes there is, maybe not in Ireland but there is. It's generally between 1am and 7am. I was just wondering when Eircom's is, or if they have one.

Well, we are in Ireland, and there is no peak/off-peak for broadband. There are congested times, usually 6-11PM. Times of heavy congestion may be considered peak usage times, but this has no baring on your usage limits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭PeterJC!

-=al=- wrote: »
    I was reading some satelite broadband offer that if you download 12am-7am it doesn't get counted toward the data limit, maybe that's what your looking for

That's exactly what I was looking for, just wondering if Eircom had one. Thanks though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement