Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catering trailer storage

Options
  • 05-10-2011 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I need to park my catering trailer safe. I have it at the moment in a Self Storage place near the M50 but cost me a fortune (100 € a month outdoor) plus 50€ extra charge for any special open request!:eek: The open hours are not flexible at all either.

Does anyone know any other more flexible place close the to M50, preferably South Dublin/Tallaght 24?

Thanks a lot xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Wrong forum methinks.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hunkydoris

:confused:ok, which is the correct then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Dublin perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 flatjab

there is a cheap and secure 24hour storage place near Ashbourne if that is an option. selfstoragedublin . ie is the website i think. you can ring brian on 087 2566380 who is the owner and will probably look after you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hunkydoris

Thanks a lot flatjab for your post.
    I have contact Brian and we are working on it. This may be the option I was looking for!!:)

Tks;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement