Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a small carafe?

Options
  • 05-10-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for a small (half litre or less, I'm not sure exactly what sizes they come in) carafe for everyday use, so nothing fancy. Any ideas where I could pick up such a thing in Dublin? All I can seem to find are the larger ones.

Many thanks, E
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭LaBaguette

I've always found what I wanted in either Ikea or All Rooms, a shabby looking store in Liffey street (right beside the M&S entrance) that sells all kinds of kitchen and houseware, often for cheap. For instance, that's the only place where I found a decent 6cup moka for under €30.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

A lot of carafes are generally 750ml i.e. same size as a wine bottle. There's usually a cheap branded bottle of wine in big off licenses that uses them. Drink the wine and wash the label off. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Unregistered39

Thanks for both replies, will check out All Rooms tomorrow, know the one.

Also know the wine of which you speak :) Good idea picking that up too. I just wanted the smaller carafe for portion control!

Advertisement