Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Sightings of Duvel

Options
  • 05-10-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭

Is Duvel available in any of the big supermarkets anymore ?

Its gone from the shelves of Tesco, Dunnes and Super Valu ?

is there an issue with the importer? i know that tesco were selling both Dulvel and leffe off cheap recently.

i'll be hitting the abbots in cork this week to see if they have any duvel and for a replacement glass

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I was only commenting on a bottle of Duvel with an off license manager earlier in a Supervalu. Claregalway by the way.

This will tell you that Centra & Supervalu has access to the supplier.

It is supplied by C&R Drinks so all over the country really.

E-mail them for a full list in your area.

http://www.crdrinks.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

pa990 wrote: »
    Is Duvel available in any of the big supermarkets anymore ?

Its gone from the shelves of Tesco, Dunnes and Super Valu ?

is there an issue with the importer? i know that tesco were selling both Dulvel and leffe off cheap recently.

i'll be hitting the abbots in cork this week to see if they have any duvel and for a replacement glass

Spar in Dublin selling it

Dunnes have the 750ml bottles. Gleesons are distributing it so it should be widely available.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭LaBaguette

It was missing from my local (D1) Tesco a few days ago, but I've seen it elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

i havent seen in my local tesco or dunnes or super valu in a while :(

i'll have to try different outlets

• Advertisement

pa990 wrote: »
    i havent seen in my local tesco or dunnes or super valu in a while :(

i'll have to try different outlets

Dunnes at the bandon road roundabout definitely have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

they ahve it in abbots anywya ,,, think its 7.50 for 2 bottles and the glass pack. think they have 4 for a tenner or maybe 5 6 for 10 on leffe bruin . also 2 x 750 la couffe for 8euro. they have the large bottles of both also.

Where's Abbotts ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Definitely saw the big bottles in two different Dunnes in the last week.

• Advertisement

BeerNut wrote: »

Cheers. That will teach me not to think that everything is in Dublin unless mentionned otherwise !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

we stock it in our offy in Tralee. We used to be able to get the large bottles, but seems to be impossible to get now.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Guyett

My offy stock it normally, as someone mentioned earlier C&R drinks supply it (pretty sure Gleesons do too) and we'll be getting more in again very soon

Advertisement