Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday Night Scrimmage - Coolock

Options
  • 05-10-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

Howdy Folks,

Just wanted to check if any of you were interested in a scrimmage on Thursday nights in Coolock area. We already have 8+ regulars most of which have played some level of organized basketball and are at different levels of fitness :) but players of all levels are welcome.

We already have a court booked for 1.5 hours but this can be extended to 2 if the numbers are up. costs 5 euro per player.

If you are interested please post or PM and ill give you the details.

Rgds
    SW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Hi,
    I'd probably be interested in this, I'm living northside and trying to get my fitness back. Can you pm me details? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

sorry to drag up an old-ish thread, but this session is still going on in Coolock on thursdays if anyone is interested.

we are regurlarly getting 8-10 down but anyone is welcome.

anyone interested let me know...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

What time does it start and where is the court? It's a bit far for me but might be able to make it the odd time..

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

I'm in coolock, I'd be up for a game - let me know the details

Thanks

its on in Mercy College just off the malahide road. we normally circulate an email with the details the day before to confirm numbers.

ill send you a PM with further details.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

What are the fitness levels like? Trying to get back into basketball after a good few years out due to a niggling injury so wouldn't be the fittest person there..

Tox

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I'm going and I'm crazy unfit (smoker), so don't worry too much!

@ToxicPaddy.... the fitness levels are somewhere between Div2 and Cardiac Arrest.. im sure you will fit right in :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

SoundWave wrote: »
    @ToxicPaddy.... the fitness levels are somewhere between Div2 and Cardiac Arrest.. im sure you will fit right in :)

Sounds good to me, I'm closer to the latter at the moment.. :o

Fingers crossed I'll be able to make it this evening so :)

Hey Folks,

If anyone is interested this is going ahead tonite... PM for details.

Rgds
    SW

• Advertisement

howdy Folks,

sorry to drag up an old thread but wanted to see if there was anyone else interested in coming along.

we have the gym from 7.30 to 9pm, all levels welcome.

cheers
    SW

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AkimboSlice3

SoundWave wrote: »
    howdy Folks,

sorry to drag up an old thread but wanted to see if there was anyone else interested in coming along.

we have the gym from 7.30 to 9pm, all levels welcome.

cheers
    SW

This still goin lads??

howdy,

it certainly is, we have had 11+ down for the last few sessions.

Don't have confirmed numbers for tomorrow as email hasn't gone out but if you want to PM me an email address ill get you added to the list.

Cheers
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭shawnxxiong

Hi, pls send me the time and venue if the game still on. a little bit far from where i am, but will try to come.

Howdy,

Yeah session has been going strong. we've had 10+ almost every week.

PM me an email address and ill add you the the email that goest around every week.

Cheers
    SW

Advertisement