Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Button signs new multi-year deal

Options
  • 05-10-2011 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Article

Probably the obvious thing really, was a move to Red Bull ever really on? He's done as well as he could have in this years McLaren car so far, good chance of finishing runner up which is no disgrace.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

McLaren have finally ended speculation over Jenson Button's future by confirming he has signed a new multi-year contract with the team.

"I've never felt more at home at a team than I do at Vodafone McLaren Mercedes,"

"I've won four of the greatest races of my life here, I'm currently lying second in the Drivers' World Championship, and I feel that I'm driving better than ever. "

Well done jenson, you deserve it. The team has an out and out racer in LH and JB with the speed and brains. If only they can get their team to stop making stupid f*ckups.

Well done eddie J, did anyone watch the forum when he told Martin W that the deal already had been done.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,485 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Good news for him and good news for fans. He's had some brilliant races there and seems happy and competitive.

Now just to find a way to swap Lewis for DiResta and job done :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I have a feeling Hamilton is due a decent run and may overtake Button before the end of the season but unless Button really turns his brain off I still think he'll look like he's had the better season.

Advertisement