Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Killashee

Options
  • 05-10-2011 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

I've recently moved to killashee and had to cancel my o2 broadband due to lack of service. I've also tried 3 to no avail. Am living in cluain na sibhe and would be curious to know what broadband any other residents use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

I use Eircom. Performance is variable but I have metered 2.5 meg at times (which is better that Eircom said I'd get).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

i know someone living in your estate OP and they r using vodafone.It is quicker than eircom in the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

Eircom and Vodafone are the same max you will get is 4mb they say but in truth all you will get is 2.5 mb as previously said.
    Last Mile is faster but much more expensive. Then you get the low dl limits with a landline.Its a pain but very little else on offer here.

Td

Advertisement