Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New track

Options
  • 04-10-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭

plus a bunch of new mixes of older ones. Again, this isn't strictly the place to post, but Sean was looking kind of lonely here with his thread.

http://soundcloud.com/tiny-telephone-exchange

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I think soundcloud is down or something,Been trying to get onto the site since yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Seziertisch

Yeah, seems to be that way, Sean. It was working again this morning for a bit, but obviously the gremlins have struck again.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭sumtings

Love all the tunes, really do, influences clearly worn on your sleeve/s. Only thing I have is that on any of the loud parts it all gets a bit swamped and distorted where there 's clarity elsewhere.

Thanks for the reply, Sumtings.

As for what you are hearing, I dunno, it sounds fine at my end. Depending on what you are you listening on, you might want to bring down the level of the playback within soundcloud (top right hand corner).

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭sumtings

Was always wondering where the volume control was on soundcloud, thought it was strange there wasn't one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

nice work all round

Thanks for the kind words, DaDum.

Advertisement