Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist College

Options
  • 03-10-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hello
    i need to get a root canal and crown done and i just cant afford it.
    some one was telling me i can get this work done in the dental college in dublin at reduced rate.
    is this possible and if so how can i go about this.
    thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Walk in toe the Dublin Dental Hospital and ask the reception staff for your name to be placed in the waiting list for undergraduate IPC clinics, say you need a root canal. Use these exact words.

I dont know what the length of the wait would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ccarr

thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

just go in and get the work done,in my experience you dont have to pay on the day,they will send you a bill in the post

this will give you a couple months to get the money together

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Hi, I'd also like some help with this. I have a tooth that is making my life hell and I can't afford treatment. Is the college a viable route to take? and if so has anyone got contact details etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭mush500

Mervyn the Dublin dental hospital is located at the back of TCD on lincoln place. The Cork dental hospital is attached to CUH in Wilton. Both have a walk in emergency department but you can also request to be placed on a waiting list for student treatment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement