Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vision Organisation Drogheda

Options
  • 03-10-2011 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,
    This company are advertising for people every day. Has anyone applied or got a position. I applied months ago and have heard noing back. Are they for real.
    I am thinking of applying again. Is it worth the effort.
    ei8dqb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Greyhelm

While googling them, I found this post.
    I applied and actually just got a call back for an interview so I suppose they are legit.

...unless of course I arrive and am then knocked out and my kidneys are sold on the black market... but I'm hoping for the legit possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Im not going to say anything libellous, but in my experience, you would be better staying on the dole.
    Seriously.

As far as I know they're a barely legal pyramid scheme and pay commission only? (lots of door-to-door and 'chugger' type work they are involved in, too, i do believe)?

I applied to them aswell, but when I did some searching online after they called me back, I chose not to waste my time with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

There's a huge thread on them here somewhere, stay away!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

As far as I know they're a barely legal pyramid scheme and pay commission only? (lots of door-to-door and 'chugger' type work they are involved in, too, i do believe)?

I applied to them aswell, but when I did some searching online after they called me back, I chose not to waste my time with them.

Applied and was offered a position - done some research on them and decided not to pursue it any further.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

bigneacy wrote: »
    Applied and was offered a position - done some research on them and decided not to pursue it any further.

What were your findings?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

There's a huge thread on them here somewhere, stay away!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056051270&page=12

Advertisement