Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory test cert for car learner permit

Options
  • 03-10-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I did my theory test in March and used it to get my tractor licence, the motor tax office never gave me back my theory test cert when they issued my learners permit and I will be applying for my car learners permit in a few weeks. I was wondering if I will need a theory test cert when applying for the car licence even though I already have an issued learners permit for a tractor? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭MascotDec85

You don't need it you're only adding in the B category.

Even although you got your W category in March you'll still have to do EDT and you're being issued with a Cat B Learner Permit in October

Advertisement