Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for pool table

Options
  • 03-10-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent second hand pool table that would be up to pub standard (decent cushions, no worn cloth). I'm willing to pay around the 200/250 mark.Anyone know of any available could they please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

largepants wrote: »
    I'm looking for a decent second hand pool table that would be up to pub standard (decent cushions, no worn cloth). I'm willing to pay around the 200/250 mark.Anyone know of any available could they please let me know.

From experience you would be looking to be paying a lot more for that kind of table. Just ring up maybe a few pubs that are going out of business who are looking th ship their pool tables.

Advertisement