Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organising a 21st Birthday Party in Cork

Options
  • 02-10-2011 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys, looking for some ideas and advice:)

Im trying to organise a 21st party for the end of this month (October) but the thing is i dont really want the run of the mill pub and then club job. I do think finishing in a club at the end of the night would be on the cards but I would be looking to replace the pre-drinks in the pub with something a bit different. Im organising the party for a friend and am hoping to have a group of around 20-25(no older generations included as family members wont be present). Hoping to have people based in the Bandon area for the night but any ideas for surrounding Cork or even outside would be welcomed ! The more original the better ! Past party experiences would also be good. Thanks for looking !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

It doesnt sound too exciting but the Lesiureplex do great bowling deals do it last year for the manfriends birthday. Had a group of 19 and got pithcer of beer per land and large pizza per lane. twas great staff arent the friendlyiest but nice....Collisum also do deals.

There are a few things what are you interested in, someone had a cocktail night aslo where a group go cocktail making or you could rent the Hub in Cork City and plan from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Clare92

Thanks for the suggestions Milly. Bowling sounds good but i just dont think the girls attending would be too into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

you could try the karoke night there too..I shall think and see what else is there to do..

Advertisement