Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy birds in Maynooth/Lucan

Options
  • 02-10-2011 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭

I know this is an odd reason to start a new topic but I am an odd person,
    so here it goes. I'm wondering does anybody know of a good place to record bird noises.
    I'm planning a new composition(piece of music) and I wish to record some waterfowl noises,
    would anyone have any suggestions on where to record or which ones would possibly make the most noise?
    I study in Maynooth but live in Lucan. So Lucan Demense and Carton House are options also.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

Norrdeth wrote: »
    I know this is an odd reason to start a new topic but I am an odd person,
    so here it goes. I'm wondering does anybody know of a good place to record bird noises.
    I'm planning a new composition(piece of music) and I wish to record some waterfowl noises,
    would anyone have any suggestions on where to record or which ones would possibly make the most noise?
    I study in Maynooth but live in Lucan. So Lucan Demense and Carton House are options also.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ben

You probably need to get near a high tide roost. North Bull Island might be an option, also perhaps Sandymount Strand (places that are fairly near you).

LC

Advertisement