Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win an electric or manual breast pump

Options
  • 02-10-2011 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

To show their support for National Breastfeeding Week, NUK Ireland have given me two great prizes to give away on my blog - a manual and an electric breast pump.

Great prizes for anyone who is breastfeeding, or planning to breastfeed. Check it out! NUK Breast Pumps Giveaway

(PS - thanks Mods for allowing me to post this here.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭aniascor

Hope it's okay that I'm dredging up such an old thread, but it's the same subject so it seemed appropriate!

Just like last year, this year NUK Ireland are giving away two breastpumps on my blog in honour of National Breastfeeding Week. Entries to the giveaway are open until next Tuesday. It's a great prize for anyone currently breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed, so I thought a few of you would be interested to hear about it.

Here's the link: http://mama.ie/nuk-breast-pumps-giveaway-2012/

Good luck!

Advertisement