Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

life insurance how much

Options
  • 01-10-2011 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

ok so pretty sure this is the wrong place to post
    i never get it right :rolleyes:
    I need to cut back like a lot of people , so just how much life insurance do i need
    ATM i have cover for me and my hubby for 250k.
    This was when i had a good job and have small kids.
    we are both 47 and have a 16 and 6 year old.
    we have mortgage protection.
    so how much do i really need to be insured for thanks ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Probably better to post this in the Banking and Insurance forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please don't tell a poster to repost in another forum. Instead use the Report Post functionality so that it can be moved. Now I've got to move a thread and then merge with the duplicate.

dudara

dudara wrote: »
    Please don't tell a poster to repost in another forum. Instead use the Report Post functionality so that it can be moved. Now I've got to move a thread and then merge with the duplicate.

dudara

woops sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

dollyk - Not to worry, you weren't to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

A very good article in todays Sunday Business post about how to choose the correct amount of Life assurance. Well worth a look. It should/could be online in a few days but hard to say for sure.

cookie1977 wrote: »
    A very good article in todays Sunday Business post about how to choose the correct amount of Life assurance. Well worth a look. It should/could be online in a few days but hard to say for sure.
    thanks cookie, but i dont seem to get all that stuff.. i will have a look or maybe talk to my broker. thanks anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

dollyk wrote: »
    thanks cookie, but i dont seem to get all that stuff.. i will have a look or maybe talk to my broker. thanks anyhow

I think speaking to a broker is a good idea and may be afterwards the article may make more sense. Good look. It's tough I know. ;)

Advertisement