Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

white ink tattoo artists in dublin

Options
  • 01-10-2011 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

anyone know where would be the best place to get a white ink tattoo done in dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Correct me if iam wrong people but arent white ink tatoos non-existent??? Ive never ever heard of one ever being done :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5 snaphappysnap

yano I think their better suited to people on the dark side :D and I have heard of people being turned away when requesting this type of work

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Gingko

White ink does indeed exist or Diamond white as some call it. It is the only colour that lasers can not remove, so be very careful about the tattoo you are selecting. This must be the "ONE!"

Gingko wrote: »
    White ink does indeed exist or Diamond white as some call it. It is the only colour that lasers can not remove, so be very careful about the tattoo you are selecting. This must be the "ONE!"

thanks for clearing that up :D now I see why me buddies got turned away they wanted it as their first!

• Advertisement

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    thanks for clearing that up :D now I see why me buddies got turned away they wanted it as their first!

Bad bad move!! Lasers cannot remove it. Green is stubborn to remove too but will with double the amount of laser treatments. In saying that, laser technology is evolving all the time and there is a good chance that all colours will be laser removable in the future. :)

why not just scalp the tattoo and transplant skin from the persons arse instead of going through many painfull hours of laser therapy???

It's not that painful my friend! Although depends on where it is of course! :D

And skin grafting in this country would be an astronomical price I would imagine?

fair enough how about black and grey tats? are they hard to remove?

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    fair enough how about black and grey tats? are they hard to remove?

Black is the easiest I believe!! Don't know much about grey?

• Advertisement

Iam thinking of getting allot of that type of work done :D and am trying to get as much info as possible

Advertisement