Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC level 5 childcare , caring for children project ideas ?

Options
  • 01-10-2011 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

HI all, I'm doing a project on health and safety in a childcare setting as part of my course. I'm kinda stuck for ideas and was wondering if anyone had done this previously or if anyone has some ideas.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

i did it last year i did healthy eating and i found through searching Google art ideas to do with the children.Also there is booklets you could get to give parents.
    you could do hand washing or general like brushing your teeth or crossing the road which is great because you can get vests for the children and books for you to teach them about crossing the road like stories and songs from the rsa for free .I have a friend who did it and she did well because it was a great project.

Advertisement