Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths trade in

Options
  • 30-09-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

I went to trade in resistance 3 today and was told there is a block on the game from head office. Why was there a block on the game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

Odd. I traded my copy in at xtravision two hours ago, no bother. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭jvrk

How much did they offer ya was wondering myself as i never heard of a game been blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

jvrk wrote: »
    How much did they offer ya was wondering myself as i never heard of a game been blocked.

It is probably blocked because Resistance 3 is one of the first games which you have to purchase a separate online pass if you trade in the game. Every disc has a unique code and when it is used and you trade it in, you have to buy a new pass to access online. Maybe they feel people won't buy a second hand copy because of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

It is probably blocked because Resistance 3 is one of the first games which you have to purchase a separate online pass if you trade in the game.

Not exactly one of the first, this is fairly standard at this point. Strange that its blocked though

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

jvrk wrote: »

25 cash or 35 against a new game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement