Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 Beta discussion

Options
  • 30-09-2011 4:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

So the beta is out.
    What you guys think about it?

I have played it for a good few hours. Getting more into it. But it has to be said the game sucks in the visual department (Im not a gamer who is all about the graphics too) its just in the trailers and screenshots released it looked amazing. Cleary that was the pc version :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Hey man there is a dedicated forum (1st link) and 2 threads already with regards to battlefield 3 below :D

Battlefield Forum

Battlefield 3 Thread

Beta Impressions thread

• Registered Users Posts: 12,316 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

if you have it preordered do you get into the beta?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Skerries wrote: »
    if you have it preordered do you get into the beta?

Beta is open to everyone now, afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Fnz wrote: »
    Beta is open to everyone now, afaik.

Correct, was opened to everyone a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

CoolHat wrote: »
    So the beta is out.
    What you guys think about it?

I have played it for a good few hours. Getting more into it. But it has to be said the game sucks in the visual department (Im not a gamer who is all about the graphics too) its just in the trailers and screenshots released it looked amazing. Cleary that was the pc version :(
    I think it is very good but won't know for sure until I get right into it, visuals are hit and miss same as the crysis beta and that turned out ok. I'm guessing the beta is not finished build anyway and compressed to save download size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Completely missed this yesterday! Downloading for PC now at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Battlefield forum, guys. Closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement