Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power via www.bethrifty.ie - €23 for putting on €10

Options
  • 29-09-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

If you open a new account via www.bethrifty.ie you get €23 back from bethrifty once you lodge and bet €10 on paddy power. You also get a free €20 bet with paddy power once you bet €10 :-) so for €10 you get €23 back and €30 to gamble!

It's gambling, you can't loose! Like the other betting offer with fatcheese.ie, expect to wait a while to get your cash, but assuming you loose the bets you get a 230% return in your investment in maybe a couple of months!

The fatcheese offer isn't as good on this. bethrifty seems legit as I've earned money with them for ebay purchases (a whole €0.73!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I just got paid €27 from bethrifty for a hotel stay from last year. Deffo legit, but it will take a while to get your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

+ paddy power had a similar deal last year with Fat Cheese and never paid out.
    I got tired of chasing on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭d1980

Had an account with bethrifty but would be better putting you cash on deposit in the bank by the time it would take to get your cash back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Is this available to existing Paddy Power customers? I signed up to bethrifty so if I just lodge a tenner in my PP account and place a bet do I get the €23 back? Or is it only for new PP customers?

Double C wrote: »
    Is this available to existing Paddy Power customers? I signed up to bethrifty so if I just lodge a tenner in my PP account and place a bet do I get the €23 back? Or is it only for new PP customers?
    I would imagine it's for new accounts only.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Has this tracked on bethrifty for anyone? Has anyone actually got any indication of the cashback date?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

snubbleste wrote: »
    Has this tracked on bethrifty for anyone? Has anyone actually got any indication of the cashback date?

I think they are a fairly slow with regards to getting money out of them... and also don't seem to give an indication of when to expect it! Just forget about it and check in a couple of months I'd say!

I'll bump this in 2012.

Send them an email if it hasnt appeared in your bethrifty account after the recommended elapsed time on the site. Think it's a few months or something.

Send them an email if it hasnt appeared in your bethrifty account after the recommended elapsed time on the site. Think it's a few months or something.

Just checked and it says if you haven't got it in your account in 30 days to email them... so another ten days to go! But then it takes another up to thirty days for it to be confirmed! And then the seem to schedule pay outs... so in reality id say we'd be doing well to have the money in our bank accounts in three months!

• Advertisement

Just checked and it says if you haven't got it in your account in 30 days to email them... so another ten days to go! But then it takes another up to thirty days for it to be confirmed! And then the seem to schedule pay outs... so in reality id say we'd be doing well to have the money in our bank accounts in three months!
    I thought it used to be 3 months! One of my transactions for a hotel I stayed in hadnt appeared after 4 months, sent them an email and they sorted it out...eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

i had a hotel stay through hotels.com from the bethrifty website. offer was once a completed stay was done, get 10% back. money was in bethrifty account within 2 days

I think they are ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

I've gotten payout with no problem from bethrifty.ie also - I think they're sound.

Got my 22.32 tracked from my transaction on 30 September. It says I only spent €9.70 and is giving me €22.32... Offer was spend €10 and get €23 which I did so not too sure what's going on! A fair bit slower then fatcheese to get money back! Still have to wait for it to be confirmed and then for their next pay out.

Same here.
    Deposited €10 in October.
    Bethrifty says I deposited €9.70 and got €22.23 tracked today.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Did you get paid in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

A free bet?

Did it serve it's purpose and hook any of ye with an addiction?

Gambling Threads should be deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

A free bet?

Did it serve it's purpose and hook any of ye with an addiction?

Gambling Threads should be deleted.

9195ad4a.jpg

Mine is still at the 'tracked' stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

in before the lock :D

• Advertisement

Mine is still at the tracked stage after 6 months. Anyone get their cashback yet?

Finally got a pay out! 8 months later! had it written off as a bed debt, was pretty surprised to say the least when the money arrived!

Advertisement