Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iMovie filesize import limit?!?!?

Options
  • 29-09-2011 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I downloaded a video that is split into 6 parts. All of the video files came as .avi and I converted it to .mp4 using Miro, which has a 100% track record with me for working all the time.

iMovie will only import 3 of the 6 (the 3 that it will import are below 200MB, the other 3 are from 316MB-502MB).

Is there a file size import limit in iMovie, or does anyone know another reason why this wouldn't work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Can you give some details of your setup ? Model of Mac, Which OS X version, version of iMovie. Are your projects on the local drive or an external drive ? Have you tried converting the files to DV rather than .mp4 ?

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

MacBook Pro 2010 4GB RAM 320GB HDD, OSX 10.7.1, 2.4GHz i5

iMovie '11 (9.0.4)

Advertisement