Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktail decorations, where to buy?

Options
  • 29-09-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Has anyone seen plastic swords cocktail sticks for sale in shops? I've already gotten most of my supplies, but I couldn't find them in dunnes, tesco or any of the party supply shops I'd popped into, I know I saw them recently, I just can't remeber where for the life of me.

Any help is really appreciated!

I found them!! ^.^
    They have them in Stock by Stephens Green in town, though they are dark colours and not the bright neon ones I was looking for. Luckily they fit in better with the theme this way.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Bit of a longshot but did you try joke/fancy dress shops? They might have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

No, I didn't them, tried the party shop place in dundrum and a few other places that looked like they had party supplies but nothing specific, will have to try a costume/joke shop though, it's a good idea.

What's most annoying is that when I saw them I only noticed because I wanted them awhile ago and couldnt find them and when I thought of it again I figured it would be grand so no need to get them online or anything >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I would try €2 type shops, 2 in dun laoghaire.

also woodies in sandyford could even have them, I was surprised to see all party stuff there, some was kids party stuff but they had adult stuff too, you could ring and ask.

EDIT: see now the OP found them.

Advertisement