Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which scanner for passport size photos

Options
  • 29-09-2011 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

I've been asked in work to look into purchasing a scanner for capturing passport size photos which will be used at a later stage for printing on to Invititation Letters to clients. It shouldn't be an all in one printer/fax/scanner if possible. We already have full size office equipment than can do all the scanning/photocopying/printing and would be stored on desktops so the smaller the better. These would be used just specifally for capturing the passport size photos. Probably going to need to purchase 6 of these.

I haven't been given a budget but reckon the cheaper the better. I was thinking of just general stuff from the likes of Argos or Curry etc but the software would seem to be the most important aspect as it needs to work with Windows XP, Service Pack 3. (Which is what we currentlyhave installed) and preferably be able to auto crop the image.

I was thinking of something like this or this but ideally would like something smaller.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement